By Maiar - 13/01/2015 17:42 - Canada - Winnipeg

Today, my husband confessed that when he's angry with me, he uses my makeup sponge to apply his hemorrhoid cream. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 644
You deserved it 4 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How old is this man? He needs to learn how to communicate appropriately

Hope you too MAKE UP! All crappy puns aside I'm sorry about that :(

Comments

That is a whole different level of messed up, I would seriously reevaluate your relationship.

LittleMissShadow 16

I would be locking up all my makeup from then on... That's nasty.

well that's easy, just use his underwear next time you need to apply icy hot

What a shit head. Pun definitely intended

Time to dip those makeup sponges in Frank's redhot and piss off your man. I put that shit on everything.

If you have a dog you could always use his toothbrush to brush your dogs teeth.

Rub something on the sponge, like poison ivy, then get into a fight. He'll learn his lesson after he spends a few days with a very itchy rectum. Don't forget and use the sponge on your face though!

You could get E. coli from that or another nasty illness. Even if he was remorseful when he told you, I recommend rethinking this relationship.

Agreed! It sounds ridiculous to rethink your relationship over that. but having him mess with my health is pretty serious in my opinion! I would have trouble trusting him and that he hasn't done other stupid things like put my toothbrush in the toilet water or something.

I agree as well. I hate the overused dump/ divorce statement, but his actions are way over the top. What would make someone think to do that to anyone, much less a loved one?! He is petty, immature, and needs to learn better outlets for his anger. OP should have a long talk on why this is not cool and crosses the line. This FML infuriates me!

Haemorrhoid cream is brilliant for getting rid of the bags under your eyes. So he's actually probably doing you a backhanded favour.

#42 The cream isn't the problem. The contact with his asshole is the problem.