By now what - 24/12/2014 05:56 - United States - San Leandro

Today, my husband came home with a Christmas gift from a coworker. It's the same thing I got him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 112
You deserved it 3 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hope it's not something to spice things up in the bedroom

That's kind of weird that his coworker bought him something that you would of..

Comments

That's unfortunate. At least you have until tomorrow to get something else.

kayteakay 26

You have a chance to return it and get him something else.

hope it's not something to spice things up in the bedroom

J_Kertz 14

Well it was never specified what this coworker is into so... Who knows.

ForeverJasmine 26

Good luck on finding him another gift! Maybe get some candy too? The way to a mans heart is through food you know (;

'Keep a man's balls empty and his stomach full and you will never have a problem with him.' -- Someone who understands dudes.

Well #32 I count myself as low maintenance, but for me, just throw me a bone every once and a while in the form of a video game, and I'll be set for a LONG time. Is that bad?

hey, but now you can exchange your gift and let him choose exactly what he wants, that way everybody wins!

That's kind of weird that his coworker bought him something that you would of..

Not really. It all depends on what the gift is. The perfect gift for a person doesn't mean it has to cost a lot. Ex: My BF exchanged gifts with some of his co-workers. They were their favorite super hero logos on baseball hats. Hope their SO didn't also get those for them.

My family has a $50 secret Santa. My coworkers also have a $50 secret Santa. I wouldn't be surprised if I got the same thing

You might want to ask yahoo answers for advice on this one.

I don't think it's ever a good idea to turn to Yahoo Answers for help...