By now what - 24/12/2014 05:56 - United States - San Leandro

Today, my husband came home with a Christmas gift from a coworker. It's the same thing I got him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 114
You deserved it 3 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hope it's not something to spice things up in the bedroom

That's kind of weird that his coworker bought him something that you would of..

Comments

I'm sure he'll understand if you explain what happened. Then you can go shopping with him for something else later!

hamrtym 15

Double the pleasure, double the fun. If he ever breaks it he'll have another one!

I hope you have the gift receipt. Tell him and make a day trip out of him picking his new gift. New gift and a couple's outing. Problem solved.

Time for some last minute shopping? Go OP go!!!

Whatever it is, i find it strange that OP when either too cheap (since normally you get more lavish gifts for your spouse) or that the coworker went so grand. Definitely an abnormal situation.

Sucks when you think all of your shopping is done early, only to find you need to deal with that craziness of returning items and now having to shop in over crowded stores with last minute vultures! And there's never anything good left but broken or over priced things.

Chiroptera_Man 10

Now I want to know what is is...

orbit 22

Hopefully it wasn't Christmas sex

wow...OPs husband got a well understanding co worker...which is weird...

To all the people saying that the OP is a cheapskate.. Maybe they just do a low key Christmas? Or it could have been one of a few presents? Either way I agree it's strange the coworker knows the husband well enough to get him the same gift as the OP.