By Anonymous - 29/08/2013 09:38 - United Kingdom

Today, my house was broken into. They didn't take much, but they did paint spunking cocks on the walls and furniture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 805
You deserved it 2 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that's just immature. Sorry about it op

Comments

olpally 32

It was obviously Quagmire. Lol. That's just ******* disturbing though. Hope you're able to wash it off the furniture and walls.

From the windooooows to the wall(to the wall) Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet awwwww skeet skeet my balls!

Till the sweat drips down my balls, and all these bitches crawl. Ah skeet skeet mother ******, ah skeet skeet god damn, god damn. *drops mic and walks away*

Did they insemenate your furniture? If so. look on the bright side. Free furniture in nine months.

That is probably the most horrifying mental image ever. I can just imagine people with cushions parasitically attached to their upholstered skin clawing their way out of the couch. They would have buttons for eyes and would have slashes in their faces with foam spilling out grotesquely. This is why I don't watch horror movies, people.

skyeyez9 24

But the furniture will not know who their daddy is.

maybe they were saying they want to give you the D

Sounds like better locks are in order

perdix 29

"The penis mightier than the sword."

Depends, perdix. Short-sword or a two-handed broadsword? ;)

perdix 29

#25, little plastic sword used to hold an olive above your martini. Wah-waaaaaah.

What is penis sword. Can I have Skeet Skeet for 200?

caohm 18

I hope that comes out and doesn't leave any faded outlines it would weird to explain