By Anonymous - 14/02/2015 01:27 - United States

Today, my grandma rushed into my work and told my manager I had to leave due to a family emergency. Panicked, I ran to get my stuff and ran to the car. When I asked what had happened, she replied, "I needed someone to go see 50 Shades of Grey with me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 225
You deserved it 3 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

UhHuhHoney 20

That is love right there. She even got you out of work to spend time with you!

Comments

Adrian_Robber 6

It's going to be awkward when it comes to naughty scenes on fifty shades of gray with your grandma...

My nan was disgusted when we watched The Interview on Christmas, she hated all of the gun and sex scenes.

So no eyecontact with Nana for a while huh?

That's a great grandma! I don't see why it's an FML, she got you out of work and took you to a movie!

jentrynicole 20

That'd be an awkward movie to watch with your grandmother.

Lol I woulda loved that lol I go see it tonight with my husband

I'll be waiting to see your husband's FML post about being forced to go see that movie.

What do you say to your manager when he asks you what happened tomorrow? "My grandma came down with a sudden and severely debilitating case of bad taste."

She has dementia. She was so panicked & it took me hours to calm her down but nothing was actually wrong thank goodness

Yes, watching a movie taken from a book that romanticizes domestic abuse and sexual manipulation with your grandma is awesome. Wtf is wrong with people?

justsayin91 10

hey. I wouldn't see this as a fml at all. it's something my granny would do.... she loves you, she wants to spend time with you. and she got you out of work. stop complaining and spend some time with your grandmother. we don't get much time with them. enjoy it while you can. someday you'll be glad she did this.