By for fuck's sake, gran - 25/07/2015 05:30 - United States - Bainbridge

Today, my grandma and I went shopping. When I picked up some shower gel, she started ranting in front of everyone that shower gel injures one's "lady parts" and causes infertility, and that she wants me to give her great-grandchildren. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 485
You deserved it 1 777

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her that if you smell, you won't find a man. If you can't find a man, you can't give her grandbabies.

I can't even comprehend the thought process behind that...

Comments

KiaraLynn94 1

so that is what the "old person" smell is

Why do (grand)parents always feel entitled to grand children?

Because biologically speaking, the point of caring for your child is to ensure it survives long enough to reproduce... carrying on the genetic line and all that jazz. So your job really isn't done UNTIL you have grandchildren... it's as instinctive to want them as it is to want to have sex. Not that there's anything wrong with not wanting kids. No judgement on OP at all. Just thought I'd drop a little education on the situation.

Dude. I'm just learning about all the things soaps can do to the girl parts and its throwing me for a complete loop. Sooooo I get where she's coming from. Sorry how she went about it though.

BloodyGlass 10

*loudly* "You weren't getting any in the first place, so what's the problem?"

You thinks that's bad!, my grandmother goes off on me about having my laptop on my stomach when I watch Netflix. She claims I won't bear her 70th great grand kid.