By SkinsCastSelection - 17/01/2011 09:53 - France

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was giving me a hand job. As I reached my climax, she thought it would be funny to turn my 'weapon' against me. Boom, headshot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 267
You deserved it 29 218

Same thing different taste

Comments

musik_prodigy 0

Dude, you gotta laugh at that! :)

hmna 0

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Never accept the tug job! if ya can do it yourself it ain't worth it and sadism like this occurs. Hahaha.

kayPandastyle 15

This is ****** hilarious!! But how would he deserve this?

razeleet 0

There's too many trolls that just like press ydi even if they don't deserve it :P

RedPillSucks 31

Some guys need to feel what their girlfriends feel all the time. It makes them appreciate things more. Not all girls like giving bj but they do it to please their man. He needs to eat some pie in return.

Wow 60, I'm honestly surprised that a male could see it from that point of view. Kudos to you for not being narrow-minded. I really think the OP did deserve it. Five bucks he would have been fine with it going all over her face. His bodily fluids are great for other people, but if they get on him his day is ruined and his life sucks? If you can't deal with what the other person deals with, you are selfish and should keep your (disgusting) goo to yourself and your favorite sock.

80: How does OP deserve it? I think it's perfectly okay to have preferences. He doesn't want his bodily fluids getting on him, fine. Some girls don't like when guys try to kiss them after they've gone down on them, that's fine too. Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

80: if you're so surprised, doesn't that make you a bit narrow-minded ;) men aren't all the same, i suspect lol i agree OP deserved it, btw :)

tucansam555 3
eclecticstrings 0

is it just me, or are all the recent FML's by the same person? :S

hummina hummina hummina, POW! right in the kisser!

hahaha that's funny. I've never heard of that one before haha