By SkinsCastSelection - 17/01/2011 06:24 - France

Today, I signed my own plaster-cast to make people believe that I actually have friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 855
You deserved it 7 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sierracn97 5

why sign the cast when you have no friends? who's going to see it?

Steven, you know what I'm tired of? Whiny commenters like you who complain that an FML isn't good enough for you somehow. There are hundreds (thousands?) of FMLs posted every day, and the ones that make it are the ones that enough FML readers like yourself have deemed worthy. If you don't like it, don't read it. And for ****'s sake, if it isn't good enough for you, don't feel that you are required to broadcast your displeasure to the world. You are entitled to your opinion, but the FMLosphere is NOT hanging on your (or my) every word, I assure you.

Comments

pineappleducki 4

How depressing. D: Feeling sorry for you.

awesomechick618 0

op needs an Internet hug (>'.')> <3

surferchick96 0

i need an internet hug!!! :'(

tacobird123 7

11- No one cares. The guy with a cast needs a hug, not you >.>.

that hug is for 11! HAHAHA just thought I'd be nice

well you could've atleast gotten random people to sign it

COSaikou 7
FYLDeep 25

Did you put your full name on it?

I don't understand why people do this... It's so damn pathetic... Grow a pair and befriend someone op... I'm tired of these whiny fmls.. Fml is supposed to be a collection of humorous anecdotes.. This is neither humorous or even remotely interesting...

jeez give him a break. don't take things to seriously. it's just a bit of fun!

Steven, you know what I'm tired of? Whiny commenters like you who complain that an FML isn't good enough for you somehow. There are hundreds (thousands?) of FMLs posted every day, and the ones that make it are the ones that enough FML readers like yourself have deemed worthy. If you don't like it, don't read it. And for ****'s sake, if it isn't good enough for you, don't feel that you are required to broadcast your displeasure to the world. You are entitled to your opinion, but the FMLosphere is NOT hanging on your (or my) every word, I assure you.

I'm actually kind of honored by receiving a staff comment. You are all welcome for my wonderful comment because I understand my taste is shared by everybody.... Sorry.. These kind of people (op) just make me mad...

Doc, you know what I'M tired of? I'm tired of your ass always trying to act clever and knocking people down like you're better than them. You're just another loser on the internet and you are worse than most of them. In the end, screw off, it's a free internet.... Mods, I apologize for the wording in this comment but you have to see how this guy acts...

KingDingALing 9

Steven, the Mods always see how Docbastard acts because he's friends with them. He was just stating his opinion like you were.

True and Doc, you make it sound like my opinion didn't matter at all. Though, it was obviously important enough for you to respond to it right? Thanks buddy :-)

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, but reread my comment, paying particular attention to "You are entitled to your opinion". Cheers.

I know Doc, but you seem to have it wrong still! :-) I didn't think anyone in the "FMLosphere" WOULD be hanging off of my every word I just wanted to state my opinion which I did and then you went off on me for some reason. Thank you for the reminder though! :-)

I agree with Steve, his/her fault for not trying to befriend anyone and trying to show off with fake signatures

Hmm, what an interesting read :) keep it up Steve and Doc, you make a fabulous pair. As for my opinion.. OP, please make some friends, your FML made me sad :(

well some people are really shy...its hard for some people. just chill. its no big deal(:

guys, guys, youre each entitled to your own opinions, steven can think the op is pathetic if he wants to, doc can think steven is pathetic or whatever load of crap hes publicly airing, ITS THE INTERNET LIGHTEN UP youre both sad losers with enough time not only to read fml but to actually follow a post to the point of disputing its contents, neither of you is really in a position to talk down to the other, so just...let it go.

That's really sad :( Hopefully you will meet someone who will be your friend :)

carical 0

haha i did the same thing with my school diary 'autograph page' T_T

Shouldn't have bothered. Nobody will believe it anyway.