By noweddingforyou - 29/09/2013 19:21 - Canada - Guelph

Today, my girlfriend walked in on me taking a dump, and started plucking her eyebrows. When I told her I was uncomfortable, she said, "Aww, is my baby's poo shy? Is it, is it?" and pinched my cheek. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 407
You deserved it 7 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you say "yes, it has a boo-boo, will you kiss and make it better?"

Comments

Plucking eyebrows? Fine. Pinching your cheek? Now that's uncomfortable.

At least he doesn't have to fish his poo out of the toilet and hide it if the toilet doesn't flush.

How about locking the door next time then?

Here's a shocking fact: not all bathroom doors have locks! :O

shocking fact! you can buy a locking doorknob for under 20$ and install it with a simple screwdriver if you are concerned about your privacy!

Maybe he didn't think he'd need that because he wasn't expecting her to come and start plucking her god damn eyebrows! I mean, are there no other mirrors in the house?

Cluricaun 5

lol man up! at least she is laid back and comfortable with you sound like a keeper

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

I've never understood this "man up" nonsense. Are men not allowed to feel uncomfortable?

threer 30

I second that. Men should be able to feel whatever they want and express themselves. Why should women be able to be in a traditional 'man's role' if men can't do the same with traditional 'women's roles'?

if you guys lived together I guess she assumed you were comfortable around her that way

I have lived with my now fiance for a good 8 months, I'm certainly not comfortable snapping one off in front of her.

I'm gonna have to agree. I've lived with my boyfriend for 5 years and I'm plenty comfortable around him, but (for me, at least) there has to be some kind of limit.

olpally 32

What a creepy thing to do. How old does she think you are? 4? Lol.