By Charles - 22/02/2009 15:10 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she wanted me to be her first and last...with plenty of people in between. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 532
You deserved it 5 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CanadAssassiN 0

That hardly made sense, but still-thats sucks. Hey, If she is insensitive enough to cheat on you behind your back, she doesnt deserve to have someone that loves her. Im here for you, buddy...TT_TT

Cloudy_fml 0

Think of it like a sex sandwich with you as the bread! Sex = good. Sandwich = good.

Comments

buffalobuffalo 0

why is that so bad? maybe she's saying she thinks she wants to be with you forever, but because you're both young she wants to play the field a little, too. makes sense.

haha thats funny... She's smart, I wish My first was my last, my 2nd is my last and I didn't have nearly enough in between...

blacklagoon_fml 0

Actually humans are innately monogamous. The drive to have a lot of sex is cultural for both genders and also physical for males, its how we keep our species going. Men are supposed to be horny because if it was up to the female sex drive there wouldnt be enough humans, which is understandable seeing as how the female is the one who has to put the most energy into a child. Children are best raised with 2 parental units who care for them. Polygamy isn't such a bad idea, but it's really different from just sleeping around. Along as people are happy and children are brought up right, it doesn't matter.

#24: Have you read any discussions on the Internet lately?

CallHerAlaska17 0

That's exactly how I feel about my boyfriend. But I know if I said that it would really upset him. Sex is fun. I want to have fun and experience things. But I really do love him.

That is so hot. I had a girlfriend very much like her when I was 18 and I've love to have another one right about now.

serially 0

I think she's being reasonable and mature (FHL for having a boyfriend who is is neither). It's silly to expect that both of you will be monogamous forever at this point in your lives.

harechug 0

"People" could also mean females.

I dated a girl like this. Get out now. It was the best decision I ever made.

hayyyyyy88 0

she dosent even have self respectt. i would dump her .. I'm sure you can find better girls out there