By girly - 12/04/2012 04:06 - United States - Canton

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend of 2 years texted me saying "I can't wait to f*ck later." I replied saying, "Couldn't we just spend time together?" Her response was, "What are you, a girl?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 615
You deserved it 52 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Proof that guys aren't always the animals starving for sex

dominic1221 6

You're an illiterate moron, aren't you? Maybe you should spend less time jacking off in English class, kid.

Comments

Way to go girl, and while you're at it your girlfriend sounds goody goody, always keep them happy, or they'll find someone who will.

A relationship isn't all about keeping the girl happy, it's about keeping each other happy.

MissHayleyJames 7

I am so sick of people saying always satisfy your partner or don't be surprised of they cheat on you. If the bitch/bastard cheats on you, it's not your fault and they deserve to kicked to the curb. You don't cheat on someone you love. Period. If you're with someone who is the kind of person to go out and cheat if they're not getting enough, you deserve better anyways and should find someone with morals instead.

That's pretty awesome a guy has the intentions of spending time and actually cares about his girl and isnt only thinking about sex. Good for you!

Jdog619 11

Given context clues, I would say he has sex on a pretty regular basis. As such, he is able to turn it down once and still be having a lot of sex. There's nothing wrong with not being in the mood every once in a while. It happens to everyone.

I think that having sex could be considered spending time together. I mean you couldn't get any closer.

Uhh, yeah, you can. It's called companionship, and it takes a good long while to form an intimate understanding of another. Sex is fast and easy. That's the reason why sex is oft mistaken for real love… which sex and love aren't mutually exclusive, but no one wants to read as much as I'd write on here.

robokid777 4

dude she wants dick give it to her so you don't lose her.

I think losing her wouldn't be so bad if she wants it that much more than he does. If she doesn't respond to some discussion about it, then definitely so.

I think it's really nice just cuddling now and then because your showing her your appreciation! At least you care about your girlfriend, so surely she should appreciate that your not only with her just for sex. Most relationships now a days revolve around sex, it's nice to see a traditional relationship!

Ha! Gaaaaaaaaaay! (http://youtu.be/23ND3FKlT_k)

shaggan 6

the girls around here think STD stands for (suck that dick) I live in the ghetto were the girls work hard on the corner for drugs and trench clubs. Go knock her ass out the park well you still can son

Geneside 8

Feel your pain. Same thing happend to me 2 weeks ago