By anon - 30/08/2016 18:32 - United States - Atlanta

Today, I texted my girlfriend a long, heartfelt message this morning. Her response? "What do you need? Or is this even really you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 940
You deserved it 2 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guess you don't regularly send things like this...

TheEpicKitten 20

There really isn't enough information to go on here, what kind of heartfelt message was this op?

Comments

Guess you don't regularly send things like this...

true, if it happens once a year then i can understand girlfriend's reaction

True but sadly she clearly doesn't have a Class A guy if the only time she usually gets these kinds of messages from him is when he wants something.

TheEpicKitten 20

There really isn't enough information to go on here, what kind of heartfelt message was this op?

Her side of the story could be intresting.

Well they say the less often you do something the more special it is.... then again people don't feel that way about sex

JohnForge 13

They're clearly from different places. This one is from Georgia the other is Colorado.

Not a problem if OP is Goku, I bet Chi-Chi would say those lines as well...

Cow_Girl_Lilly 24

It all depends on how early in the morning it is. Like if I get a text at 4 in the morning I'm going to be a little upset compared to a text at 8 AM. And it all depends if she's a morning person. Your heart was in the right place OP!

If you get upset about receiving texts at 4am, perhaps you should turn your phone off, or silence the notifications while you're asleep. Just sayin'.

I like to leave my phone on for emergencies. I wouldn't mind a friend waking me up at 4 in the morning for something important, that doesn't mean I want to be woken up by something that could be sent at a more reasonable hour.

it sounds like she really didn't expect it. not necessarily a bad thing. sometimes it's nice to be pleasantly surprised, even if it takes her a minute to figure out it's you.