By Mr. Hopeless - 13/02/2009 21:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, I texted this girl I really like and she didn't answer. She did about two hours later and it said, "Sorry, I was having sex at the time you texted me. So how are you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 948
You deserved it 4 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kiiiiind of an over-share. Are you sure she wasn't being, I don't know, funny or something?

Yea, I'm going with #1 for this one. I'm doubting it, I think she may have just been trying to screw with you.

Comments

Kiiiiind of an over-share. Are you sure she wasn't being, I don't know, funny or something?

ifight4freedom 5

if she did, then she wouldn't tell him...

Yea, I'm going with #1 for this one. I'm doubting it, I think she may have just been trying to screw with you.

I'm pretty sure the best way to ensure you don't screw with someone is by telling them you were too busy screwing with someone else at the time to talk to them.

She's literally trying to 'screw' with him playing hard to get and all that.

carriealana 0

i agree with #1 and #6, but otherwise, that really does suck.

Haha you'd be surprised at how many ***** there are out there. I know I wouldn't be suprised if she really was having sex.

Emma Marshall 19

Obviously not for him. She could have a boyfriend.... or just be giving this guy a big arse hint that she's not interested.

I agree with number 12 lol XD.... jk jk but its all good bruh just thing happy thoughts... Like maybe the sex she was having wasnt that good lol

thinkpink 0

I think that she wouldn't say something like that to be funny....girls don't like perverted humor as much. I agree with 6... maybe if you're creeping on her you should back down a little.

GalaxyShots 21

I'm a girl and would definitely say something like that to be funny. 99.9% of my humor is perverted. So speak for yourself next time.