By skrewedguy - 08/12/2011 03:33 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left me. Knowing that I am a germaphobe, she took all of my cleaning supplies and spread mud and trash everywhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 678
You deserved it 6 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shit on her doorstep. don't worry bro, **** that bitch & move on.

Your girlfriend is an immature child. Even if you were a horrible boyfriend, she has proven to be a rather low creature because she couldn't simply leave you; she evidently thought it was appropriate to attack you. Class act. Be glad she's gone op.

Comments

mintcar 9

Bacteria are ubiquitous. Get over it. Gotta say though, that was a bitch move.

Your girlfriend sounds like a straight up immature bitch. You're better off without her.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

i think the real issue her is that ur a germaphobe. thing is, you gotta expose urself to germs otherwise u are more prone too gettin sick. you wont build up resistance to germs if u contantly wash ur hands. just a thought, op. (sorry for the science lesson, lol)

I was going to say this. It's a dick move for her to do something she knows will distress you so, but you need to man up and realise that a bit of dirt won't hurt. You have an immune system.

KailyKii 11

24- For someone who is apparently brilliant at science

KailyKii 11

Gah, stupid phone. My comment should have been - @24 For someone who is apparently brilliant at science you have rather poor grammar.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

yes, coz science and grammar are basically interchangeable, right? your comment is completely irrelevant and comes across as really petty.

Oh god your sentence structure is awful! MAKE IT STOP!

Cynical_in_SK 6

No justareader, science and grammar might not be "interchangeable", but good grammar does tend to be expected from those who CLAIM to be intelligent and educated. In other words...it's pretty hard to believe you have a bachelor's degree in anything when you can't even spell or form a proper sentence. As for your "science" lesson...well...it sounds awesome IN THEORY. In reality though…I can't even begin to tell you what's wrong with it.

That's a bitter thing to do. Take revenge. It's real sweet.

FYLDeep 25

I washed my hands all the time back when I worked at McDonald's. Plus we were basically wearing gloves all the time. Your comment might be more reflective of some ghetto-ass restaurant than the fast-food industry as a whole. Honesty, if you need a reason not to eat fast food, then I'd go with the fact that it's probably some of the worst food you can consume. It's designed to be high in fat, salt, and sugar, the three things that appeal to people's tastes the most.

Poetaster 10

I'm thinking your much better off without the dirty wench. Besides, you probably needed some cleaner cleaning supplies anyway.

Glockinator 2

**** her dude! Heads would roll. Just try to spin it to a positive which is you can get new cleaning products that are full so you can kill even more germs

#33 And also the fact that the heat that the food is cooked would kill the bacteria.