By laterchoice - 02/10/2010 04:22 - United States

Today, my girlfriend informed me that she is still in love with the guy she cheated on me with. She admitted that she would be willing to do anything with him if he wanted to. And, "He's a better kisser too." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 170
You deserved it 5 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wilcas713 0

sorry to hear that dude. just tell her she doesnt deserve u and break up with her

why didn't you leave her when you found out she cheated?

Comments

MAGNAVOX 0

Why in the world are you still with her? Dump her, you don't need a cheating bitch in your life!

usenumber2pencil 1

She's not even really you girlfriend. She is physically and emotionally more attracted to the other guy. There is no reason for you to hang around. She has made you a complete cuckold.

Word use win. I want to bring the word cuckold back.

I thought the other guy has to screw her in boyfriends presence for him to be a true "cuckold". No?

You say, "Today, my girlfriend informed me...", but from everything that follows, she is NOT your girlfriend.

perdix 29

Maybe if you clean her house real nice, cook her a nice meal and give her a good foot rub, she'll let you borrow your balls that she keeps in her purse. It's time for you to downgrade to a girl that no one finds attractive. That way, you'l have no competition which you will invariably lose, Dickless.

she said she would do anything! that means she would give the guy a bj while skydiving. lmao dump the girl dude before she does.

This is one of the few times I would feel like emotionally crushing someone. Tell her she's a pathetic cow and that's why the other man doesn't want her. You were only keeping her around cause of that thing she does. Kissing her was repulsing and you couldn't fake enjoyment as well as he could. Tell her to gtfo and good luck finding someone who will go near her once you spread the word that she burned your man meat.

perdix 29

I was going to reply to that, but I wouldn't want to provoke you into one of those rare emotional crushings. So, . . ., um, ImFoe, Win?!?!?! *hides under covers, curled up in fetal position*

This is without a doubt the best way to get that biatch back

Wise, perdix, very wise. OC, if she were intelligent, she wouldn't be sobbing to her bf about the man she cheated on him with. But admittedly, I am biased against cheaters.

There is such a thing as dumb and dumber. Exhibit B: two people having a theoretical debate in the comments. :P

No need to get ugly about it, that's life, wish her luck & move on...

nakidna 0

there is need to be ugly. she didn't disguise her disdain and disrespect of him. and she's a cheating bitch.