Fight Club

By Anonymous - 29/06/2021 08:01

Today, someone punched me in the back of the head, so I swung round and broke their nose. It was some woman screaming at me for wearing headphones and ignoring her. She then pulled a hidden disability badge out her pocket so everyone thought I was beating up a disabled person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 483
You deserved it 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Disability badges aren't a thing are they???

Right like I get having a medical card with allergies and issues for nonverbal or seIzures, but the car placards stay in the car or they're useless. Unless this is a thing in another country, 100% feels like an entitled bitch pretending to be disabled so she can abuse people and get away with it.

Comments

Disability badges aren't a thing are they???

I know there's the blue parking permit, but I've never seen something any disabled person just wears.

Right like I get having a medical card with allergies and issues for nonverbal or seIzures, but the car placards stay in the car or they're useless. Unless this is a thing in another country, 100% feels like an entitled bitch pretending to be disabled so she can abuse people and get away with it.

nammavic1 11

She deserved to be socked a good one.

While getting “punched in the back of the head” for wearing headphones is rude and uncalled for, breaking that person’s nose is an overreaction by quite a bit. Frankly I think both of you deserve whatever trouble that this altercation may have landed you in.

No, an overreaction would be jumping them and hitting them with a baseball bat. Who knows what kind of person she could hit, she got off lucky with just a broken nose.

bobsanction 18

She shouldn't have started a fight she wasn't prepared to lose. She 100% had it coming.

bleachedraven 14

the self defense is completely justified. your just living your life, and you certainly didnt ask to be assaulted. shame on that women, she got what she deserved