By anon - 31/01/2011 22:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend finally got a Facebook account. Too bad she doesn't know the difference between a wall post and a message. She just described how much she enjoyed our sex last night, in great detail. My mom liked it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 036
You deserved it 8 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why're you complaining now everyone knows you're a great ****

Just "liking" it leaves a lot of things in question. Like father, like son? She likes it like that too? She's glad you finally got laid? She's appreciative of your girlfriend's alliteration?

Comments

lmao that's hilarious... but kind of creepy that your mother liked it.

Just "liking" it leaves a lot of things in question. Like father, like son? She likes it like that too? She's glad you finally got laid? She's appreciative of your girlfriend's alliteration?

Link5794 18

Maybe she thinks they're an amazing couple and is excited about the fact that they finally did it? In other words, she ships the hell out of them.

SusannaLuv 0

It's even so hilarious that there is a printscreen of a similar situation circling on the net. A grown-up woman talking on the wall post of her boyfriend about how great the sex was, and all her friends left comments. Hilarious and embarassing.

I love that one!!!! www.unfriendable.com

this is more like an ftw than an fml, baller if you ask me

1 question u failed to mention is: would she like a WINcestuous 3 way? On a side note I'm shocked that every1lovesboners has not commented on this fml yet.

Send it to lamebook :D I want to see it ^^