By Shelling Ford - 25/08/2015 11:55 - Germany - Munich

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I said I wouldn't find her attractive in 20 years. What I actually said was that I wouldn't sleep with her mother now, who happens to be 20 years older than her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 250
You deserved it 3 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steve97 32

What the hell even brought up that conversation?

Am I the only one who doesn't quite understand the wording? Like, I get what is being said. But, yeah.

Comments

hipposteve 21

.. i think you dodged a bullet there.

Two good rules: Never disrespect your girlfriend's mother. And yes expect your girlfriend to look like her later in life. But keep that to yourself. OK, three good rules.

What are you saying? Let me reword the FML for you in a form of a poorly written script: Girl says, "Would you sleep with my mother?" Boy says, "Of course not!" Girl says, "I'm breaking up with you because you won't find me attractive 20 years from now." Boy says, "Wtf" and writes this FML.

Point granted but why would they be discussing sleeping with her mother unless in context of GF 20 years from now? Poorly written fml and guaranteed it's not that simple but go ahead, bury me. My intentions were good.

countryb_cth 38

The FML isn't poorly written it's just that you don't understand it.

What does she want you to say? that you'd like to sleep with her mom?

drshn 22

Come on now, why do you have to be so mean?

Why was sleeping with her mother an option....?

Why, was sleeping with her mom an option?

Its not that it was an option, it was something he was gonna confess. she misunderstood it.

One of those situations where you're ****** if you do and ****** if you don't. But, what even brought about that conversation?

That was really twisting your words. You might be better off OP.

pleasedie 22

Hate to say it but you ****** up by even uttering the words sex and her mom in a conversation. Some things just shouldn't be said in front of the person you're dating.

"Why **** her when I could **** you." -better response than yours