By WorstMedicalBill - 20/11/2009 14:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were getting it on when I realized I had to sneeze. Not wanting to sneeze on her, I tried my hardest to hold it in. When I climaxed, I couldn't hold it in any more and sneezed all over her face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 180
You deserved it 21 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bug56 0

turn face to the left, away from her face/body etc. sneeze continue. Are you braindead?

Haha she got bodily fluids on her in two places at once!

Comments

lmao!! this is seriously hilarious!! hahahaha... fyl... hahahaha

Hopefully you have a normal relationship where you feel comfortable saying "I have to sneeze" at which point you can just lean next to her and quickly half-sneeze (you know, sort of holding it in with your tongue but letting most of the pressure out) and nothing bad happens. I can't imagine what position you'd be in where you can't aim away from her face.

This is hilarious. Had I been the girl I would've giggled after going EWWW!! But it would've been funny, nonetheless.

Haha she got bodily fluids on her in two places at once!

sunsetxcrash 3

That would be an immediate breakup for douchebaggery.

bug56 0

turn face to the left, away from her face/body etc. sneeze continue. Are you braindead?

perdix 29

Tell her she should be glad you didn't sneeze all over her "intimate bits."

GillesDeRais 0

You know, you can turn away and use your upper arm/inner elbow for that sort of thing. I've done the same more than once.

Hahahahahaha YDI, and if that ****** up your life, I don't want to hear you cry when she queefs. Geez you're going to cut yourself now?

LOL Seriously! And imagine the tragedy if one of them happens to fart during sex. A healthy relationship, you can laugh these things off. After all you're only human :D

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

I swear I've seen this same FML before, word-for-word. o_0