By HellaBomber91 - 20/11/2009 13:56 - United States

Today, I discovered that my boss listens to the things we say about him on the audio-enabled cameras at our work. I'm thus currently jobless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 085
You deserved it 40 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, didn't they teach you that in job 101? You wait until you leave the premises to say anything negative about the place and don't bitch about your work to your coworkers because even if your boss didn't have a camera one of them could still tell him about the conversation. While I feel sorry for you, I still have to say YDI.

Never Bitch about your Workplace "AT" your workplace.

Comments

Not the worst reason I've heard of to fire someone.

Stop talking like shakespeare... its 2009 YDI

Just because it's 2009 doesn't mean people can't use words that are very slightly above the level of everyday vocabulary. "Thus" is actually a word I hear a lot, it's not at all outdated. Perhaps your vocabulary could use just a touch more sophistication.

NeW_Daddy 0

Shakespear???? #28 your an idiot

caticaticati 3

51 - *Shakespeare and "YOU'RE an idiot." Pot calling the kettle black, maybe?

"Validate your account and thus become a trusted FML member" That is the message on the validation page, the very site tou are complaning about this on uses the term "thus" showing that the term is used more often then you thought. Also you treat Elizabethan (the language Shakespeare used) as if were compleatly foreign to english, with a bit intelligence you can easly figure out what someone means.

Well, they deserve it don't they? They should've known better than to talk bad about their boss. If they really felt the need to insult someone, they should've written it on a piece of paper or something. YDI.

youthink_fml 0

Sounds like you and everyone you work with are idiots.

The_Big_Mac 7

ever had a ******** boss you get pissed off and talk, just to damn bad they didn't know more about the survailence system In the work place

popatia 0

It sound like you are better off since you hate your boss so much :P

OP, didn't they teach you that in job 101? You wait until you leave the premises to say anything negative about the place and don't bitch about your work to your coworkers because even if your boss didn't have a camera one of them could still tell him about the conversation. While I feel sorry for you, I still have to say YDI.

^^^This. I thought it was common knowledge that you must leave your place of work before complaining about it. Don't say anything bad about your boss or job to anyone who might know or tell your boss. Don't say anything bad about your boss or job where it might be overheard by your boss. Don't EVER complain about job-related things while on the clock and/or on the property, unless you're filing a formal complain with Human Resources. YDI. Lean job etiquette.

The_Big_Mac 7

that is very true, common sense doesn't always Seem to factor in with everyone

YDI. Ideally, you shouldn't be talking trash about anyone. However, if you insist on backbiting, don't do it on the job.

YDI for bitchin about your boss while you were on the job. Still blows tho. Hopefully you can find a new job soon.

XaosZaleski 0

What's with the hate of the words 'thus' and 'whilst?' I mean, whilst I am typing this, my instructor is talking about some British Prime Minister, thus why I'm on FML. See how that works?