By RollieCollieUSA - 30/01/2009 17:27 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I lost our virginity to each other. Before, I reached over to her computer and put on "Your Body is a Wonderland". Surprisingly, I lasted through the song and didn't realize her iTunes was on random. "Rape Me" by Nirvana came on. I still finished. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 728
You deserved it 6 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've got ya beat, Bananaphone once came on random, it was my music.

hey man, i got you beat when i was losin my virginity i was listening to bob marley, it was real chill. then the song " I wanna be a homosexual" by screeching weasel came on. not so cool.

Comments

I've got ya beat, Bananaphone once came on random, it was my music.

troyboyd05 0

LtDelicous you're a huge tool with a small ****. Read the post before you talk shit.

jonnyplayzaguita 0

how is this an fml rape me is an awesome song so wat its called rape me its a ****** awesome song

LMAO haha! btw if u lasted that long ur first time you have nothing to worry about!

yennichan 0

dude....you lasted through one song....and a bit into another...and your proud of that?....i mean its not like ur a minute man...but....thats damn close....

isminei 6
The_FMLs 0
fml8396 0

#94, I didn't even finish my first time and it lasted for a little over an hour. Everyone is different.

Exactly the same , even while get a ******** or jerked off I last at least 30-45 mins , **** stars are born , not made.

I've had sex to my boyfriend with "Beat it upright" by korn... look up those lyrics sometime.

******* listen to "Prostatic Fluid Asphyxiation" by Whitechapel. Here is the first line "Raping her. Hacking. Slashing. Violating her."

MCart_fml 0

Probably better to make a play list for sex instead of picking one song and leaving it up to itunes...

That made me lol irl. Not FML, but ******* hilarious :)

LOL 1) The right question is: did she finished? 2) She has a better taste in music than u do. 3) U got some good advices here like KoRn (start with Daddy... then Love Song), NIN, metal.

Daddy??? are you ******* serious do you even understand that song? youre ******* sick

#34- I'm a girl who can be totally into that gushy shit and even I thought it was lame.