By well great. - 17/05/2013 22:28 - United States - Pascagoula

Today, my friend told me she'd lost her notebook filled with crucial notes for our finals. She asked if she could borrow mine and copy my notes. She then lost my notebook too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 097
You deserved it 11 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And this why I've stopped lending my stuff to 'friends'

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

They always keep the freakin' pencils.

Comments

NO to her next time, and anyone else who wants to borrow take them to a copy center and make them pay for their own copy.

When I need notes. I copy them while the person's there & if I don't finish I take pictures/copies & thank them for their time & help. When people need their notes they generally shouldn't let someone run off with them & keep them over night. That's my advice to you. Just ask then to copy as much as they can during break or lunch time & before class. Don't make the mistake of lending out the entire notebook.

This is why you don't lend things you need out to other people.

you should have let her copy your notes instead....

I used to just give people printed copies of my notes because 1.) I knew they probably weren't going to read them anyway and 2.) I knew I'd probably never see the originals if I lent them out.

She didn't lose it, she just didn't want to flunk out by her stupid self, guess she's hoping you'll be exam flunk buddies!

I'm sure when the final was complete the notes were found.. Stuff like that always happens to me.

Consider it an expensive lesson and AVOID this person in the future.

I would have just photocopied the important notes for them