By Immafail - 20/12/2016 18:32

Today, my mother decided to "help me" by throwing out the stack of papers on my desk. Unfortunately, those were all my notes for my final exams. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 814
You deserved it 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's time to get that trunk that can be locked with a padlock and change the passwords on your computer

I hope you made friends with someone in the class who took notes like you did. Maybe you can copy them in time to study them. Sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well.

Comments

I hope you made friends with someone in the class who took notes like you did. Maybe you can copy them in time to study them. Sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well.

XxxT3rr4xxX 25

omg I'm sorry OP. I hope you can get notes from someone else or remember enough to pass your exam.

go get it from the trash, unless she shredded it. and if she took it outside to the trash can then just rip the bag open and get it out. if it's a stack and not 1 or 2 papers it shouldn't be hard to find.

I don't know about you, but once something like paper is in the communal trash can covered in eggs, yogurt, a pad or two, and other grossness it's as good as lost

I had to do exactly this once in high school. I needed those notes to pass and I had to pass that test or I'd lose a scholarship that required you to have a perfect 4.0 I have to say, copying my notes over to fresh paper was some of the most effective studying I ever did. passed the test with a perfect score and even aced all 4 bonus questions.

Hey! New study technique! Wish I would have thought of that back in the day.

And I bet you didn't even thank her did you? Kids these days are so ungrateful. lol

My mother does this to everyone... Guess who threw out the 14-15 tax stuff? She's still in denial. They mean the best, but really?!

tounces7 27

I don't buy that "They mean the best" crap. More like, they're tired of looking at it and doing it for their own comfort.

She's helping you consolidate your memory but getting rid of the crutch of written notes.

Your mother is either blind or really dumb

Return the favor by throwing out her favorite clothes.

FYL that your finals are so late in the year to begin with!