By steven - 24/06/2009 15:33 - Canada

Today, my friend said he'd give me 20 bucks if I would ask out the ugliest girl in school. I did it. She rejected me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 987
You deserved it 112 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Probably because she knew you were doing it as a joke. you're a jerk you asshole.

Comments

I hope she made $20 for being asked out by the biggest jerk at school.

I don't know... I think the guy who PAID him is the biggest jerk. At least the guy who asked had the $20 as motivation. What was the motivation for the guy who is now out $20? Not that Steven isn't a world-class anal pore.

NGM_47 0

Well you got the 20 bucks so it's not really an FML. But if the school finds out, then EVERYONE will make fun of you for being rejected by her. But YDI!! =P

I'm sure she is beautiful. Just because this jerk fails to see her beauty, does not mean she is ugly. I think he deserves to be found out so people see what an awful person he is.

SeaCoyote 0

Big red ---->>>> [FAIL] Every time a conceited fuggo gets pwned, an angel gets his wings.

hahaha i totally agree. OP, try to be less of a dick from now on, okay?

hhaha even girls who don't hold to your standards know a douchebag when they see one.

So this is what happened. You took a bet for $20, went through with it (meaning you won the $20), and you didn't have to go out with the ugliest girl in the school. This is just about as far from an FML as you can get.

Maybe she was gealous and lied you for avoiding any crush form other girls...

rek001 0

Did anyone else understand what this guy was trying to say? Amidst the spelling errors...the sentence itself just doesn't make sense.

Redneck325Ci 0

It's not a guy, but no; didn't understand. Lol

deepunder 17

Translation- maybe she likes him but feared bullying from other girls who like Op, so she rejected him. Seems more likely that she was suspicious of tricks and such. My friends do this with all kinds(not just the ugliest) of girls and no response.

alex_vik 0

Well, you got the $20 and you're not stuck with her! Win win!

Laci_Laine 0

"Today this group of jocks was pointing at me and laughing, and then one of them came over and asked me on a date. I guess they think I'm ugly AND stupid. FML"

well since its from Quebec it would be "Jacques" instead of jocks! ohh...bad joke. most people dont speak french so they wouldnt get it :S

même en français elle est pas vraiment drôle, désolé. I hope you get a lesson out of being called a jerk so many times "steven"...

mj2123 0

I assume you still got the $20? Sounds like she realized you and your friends are both assholes.

Ugly people have standards too. And maybe you should take the hint if the ugliest girl thought you didn't meet hers. Paper bag that shiz.