By nosestealer - 07/07/2013 21:57 - Canada - Brampton

Today, my five-year-old daughter called the police to report her stolen nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 468
You deserved it 9 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

She sounds intelligent, you should be proud. :)

I would call the military or Batman if I lost my nose, thank god my parents always returned my nose!

JFloUnknown 24

I bet OP nose who stole it.

Philerup31 12

Isn't 5 a bit old to think your nose was actually stolen?

I thought she meant her Mr. Potato Head nose was stolen lol

That's actually pretty funny, and adorable though.. :)

Ehhhh I think the FML is more interesting...

That's a serious offense, I hope you have a good lawyer!

Yes I'm sure the city prosecutor will pursue this case with the max punishment in mind.

I would like to believe that something like this would only be an offense if the person was purposely trying to waste the police's time for their own amusement, not when a young child mistakenly believes there's an emergency.

Omfgitsmia 15

111 I think he was referring to the case of the stolen nose lol

MzZombicidal 36

#127, I think #111 knows that...

YOU BITCH. How dare you steal an innocent childs nose!

"live from the scene of the crime. Earlier today, a 5 year old girl called 911 to report her missing nose. Investigators are working diligently to find the missing nose that seemingly just disappeared because of a magic trick gone wrong. The parents are the main suspects and are currently being questioned by authorities"

KiddoKS 19

There's a section in the newspaper of a city near me called "off the blotter" that has funny and strange stories in it. If op has something similar in their town, this could actually make it in the news!