By nosestealer - 07/07/2013 21:57 - Canada - Brampton

Today, my five-year-old daughter called the police to report her stolen nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 468
You deserved it 9 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I guess she took "I've got your nose" a little to seriously

CharresBarkrey 15

Voldemort, Voldemort, ohhhh Voldy Voldy Voldemort! ... Just wanted to add that ;)

Llama_Face89 33

Thumbs up for Potter Puppet Pals!

Yeah, I knew that would be thumbed down, just wanted to see if anyone would know it was the Potter Puppet Pals!

Probably made the dispatchers day! Unless they were a grumpy sob...

Haha, when my brother was little (around four I think), he dialed 911 to 'see what would happen', and then I guess panicked and hung up. My mum gets this call back from them all, "Ma'am, we just received a call from this number, is there an emergency?" to which she replied, "No, but there's about to be..." Sadly, I don't think you can joke like that anymore.

Lol that's hilarious. That reminds me of when my sister was little, she'd gone to the bowling alley with my dad for his tournament, and they were playing with the pay phone, making fake phone calls because it didn't actually work. They dialed 9-1-1 and freaked when they actually heard it working. Needless to say, a very entertained cop was giggling at her scared face when she saw he'd actually come xD

when I was young a simular thing happened. We had a phone my mother would let me play with that was never plugged in. Shed ask me to dial numbers to help remember them. One day though it was plugged in... about 70 911 calls later, 4 police cars showed up sirens and lights. That spanking HURT.

why are you on this site complaining when you should be helping her out by putting up "missing nose" posts on trees and milk cartons???

That is the cutest fml I have Ever read.

18- Cool story, bro, tell it again. :p More seriously, just because you know someone who may have Trumped this 5 yr old girl, doesn't make it "Nothing." She's young, it was cute, and she wasn't competing with anyone for the "Biggest-*******-Stunt-of-the-Week" award. If everyone thought everything you did was Nothing as long as they even Heard of someone doing something Better, what a negative shithole this planet really would be. ;p imho, of course....

Allennis44 16