By dBLIZZARD - 05/11/2015 03:32 - United States

Today, my fiancée thought that lowering the volume on her phone would lower the amount of data being used by her streaming songs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 761
You deserved it 2 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lat187 18

I just picture her shouting "I can't HEAR youuuuu" when you are trying to tell her what the bill is.

Comments

If you played your cards right, you probably could've gotten her to whisper through her phone conversations.

peaceablerook 20

how do u guys not have unlimited data.

I don't know of any company that offers that anymore. Every company I know of has a set monthly limit. I had to have a limit when I renewed because the company didn't offer it anymore.

Probably because some people can't afford it. Or their company doesn't offer that type of plan.

Ashd09 30

I'm on straight talk because you get unlimited monthly data for $45. Its pretty great if you don't want the hassle of a contract and want a good phone plan

WD_Stevens 22

there comes a time when one facepalm isn't enough...

Yeah, who was the Hindu goddess with about a dozen arms? She would demonstrate the correct amount of facepalming!

24, the goddess you're referring to would be Kali. As for OP is concerned I think your fiancée is a keeper. Its fun and interesting to be with a person whose mind works that way.

......and you're marrying her. Google "the real meaning of MPH. " and select the youtube video. that's what I automatically envisioned your soon to be stuck with her the rest fo your life wife.

I have unlimited data. So glad I've never had to worry about that nonsense.