By thankshun13 - 07/09/2012 02:45 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my fiancé told me that the thought of having sex with a pregnant woman repulsed him. I'm pregnant. He's glad he got that off his chest FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 623
You deserved it 4 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess from the new life inside you thing it makes sense, but I'm curious if he remembers how the baby got there in the first place?

I don't think he's going to be coming anytime soon

Comments

He sounds really shallow, you should reevaluate your relationship with him before it's too late, hope you make the right decision

Oh having a kid with sound pretty involved to me.

Iknoweverything 29

She's pregnant. She's engaged. When would YOU consider it "too late"? Gee... I would have assumed it was BEFORE she said "yes I'll marry you." Silly me. I always assume people who make comments like yours have never been in a serious relationship. Those who truly commit know that one bad patch where the fiance acts like an ass is not a reason to "reevaluate" their relationship. If everything was perfect all the time, they would definitely never last.

Damn with all these downvotes you'd think I told her to kill him or something. I inferred from what OP said that if he wouldn't have sex with her when she was pregnant that he might not want to be with her either if she were to become less attractive which tends to happen over age, although now I guess I could see the fiances concern more as having sex with a baby inside of her which then my previous comment would make less sense and for that I apologize. However my advice was to REEVALUATE, as in, she (OP) needs to make sure this is the man she really wants to marry, if she can deal with him being repulsed by her having a baby in her after he puts one there then by all means go for it.

Iknoweverything 29

Read it again. It says that she IS pregnant. As in ALREADY pregnant. Maybe instead of inferring from it, you should try reading it.

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

LOL. It's just hilarious because of his picture. But seriously, #18 what?

MillerBeerTime is just mad because he can't get into a relationship and demonize other's relationships out of anger. Hence his "Forever Alone" pic.

That could make sense only if she were seriously pregnant (last months) and it would be very rude to tell her that using these words, anyways. Not to mention kinda unfair.

nane2508 2

My husband was feeling strange too with my first pregnancy. He got over it real fast;) don't worry, OP, he will come around.

celine21_fml 0

Yea because it's every man's dream to have sex with a pregnant lady that's grouchy and hormonal.

Actually a lot of men find pregnant women attractive. I find petite pregnant women sexy, can't wait to knock my wife up.

thiscrazything 1

Not all women are grouchy and hormonal when they are pregnant, except, of course, the ones that were already bitchy before they got pregnant, those ones just have an excuse to be bitchier.

37- Spoken like a true, clueless, teenager.

perdix 29

#37, sometimes the hormones associated with pregnancy cause grouchiness, but at other times, they cause horniness and that's when you tap that ass!

wilsonquan 0

it's ok, your huúband is not the only one. alot of men feel the same

Hope my man doesn't do that if I fall preg!

You would already know.. Your bio says your a teen mom.