By thankshun13 - 07/09/2012 02:45 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my fiancé told me that the thought of having sex with a pregnant woman repulsed him. I'm pregnant. He's glad he got that off his chest FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 627
You deserved it 4 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess from the new life inside you thing it makes sense, but I'm curious if he remembers how the baby got there in the first place?

I don't think he's going to be coming anytime soon

Comments

It was really insensitive for him to put it like that but unfortunately it's common. It's not you; they get weirded out by the baby being right there, my own included. He was way nicer about it though.

55 - Your pic and your comment scream VIRGIN ALERT

AClassActx3 7

When you're not pregnant anymore just come up with an excuse of why he repulses you now. What a jerk

55- Why can't people tell the difference between than and then. Jesus Christ is the English language that complicated?

Actually it is for people learning it. My German cousin had a heck of a time learning their there they're three words that sound the exact same but mean different things. The English language is convoluted and full of so much slang and we wonder why people have a hard time learning it.

I really can't blame him, it's just something that's some guys see as repulsive. ydi for not at least taking his feelings into consideration too, at least he told you instead of the usual female excuse of "I have a headache.".

starza21 0

Sex is a cure all for headaches.

courtneyann211 10
onorexveritas 23

atleast he's honest. my boyfriend just wants to have sex... bulging belly or no.

Ok I'll say it. Pregnant women are sexy! The glowing the new life. Wow is all I can! I loved it both times my wife was pregnant! I chased her around like a horny teenager.

If he gets horny enough, he'll come around. If not, there are always vibrators.

I'm sure he'll come around eventually. And if he doesn't, as long as he still stays faithful to you it should be fine. I know a lot of friends who at first it seemed scary or disgusting to have sex with a pregnant woman, but they got over their fears. Some of them even say that it's the best sex they've had. I hope it all works out, and congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy!