By thankshun13 - 07/09/2012 02:45 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my fiancé told me that the thought of having sex with a pregnant woman repulsed him. I'm pregnant. He's glad he got that off his chest FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 627
You deserved it 4 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess from the new life inside you thing it makes sense, but I'm curious if he remembers how the baby got there in the first place?

I don't think he's going to be coming anytime soon

Comments

Ah well that sucks, especially if the hormones are making you extra horny. However, I don't think he's being out of order - some people like it, some don't. Same with most sex things and turn ons. Maybe it'll change when I'm older but I personally don't like the idea of it either.

I would be glad to take his place for the next 9 months if need be...btw does he know your pregnant or were you just having a conversation

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit... disturbing to have sex with a pregnant woman? I mean I understand that some guys find pregnant women really attractive, and that some women get really horny when they're pregnant, but think about it: There's a kid in there. It's always seemed like a weird sort of threeway to me.

KiddNYC1O 20

Nope, I find it weird also. I'd get it from somewhere else... Kidding =P. I'd be gentle, though.

My husband told me once the idea of getting me pregnant really turns him on. Just think you ****** a baby into her that's your DNA growing in her it's pretty amazing. Yes it'll be awkward but if your wife was begging for sex no matter how she looked would you really want to deny her? Plus bigger boobs no sex, no sexy pregnant boob play.

92- Lol it wouldn't be *my* baby. Or I should hope not seeing as I'm a girl :P It's still creepy to me though. Like pedophilia but not.

92 - Just a thought, there have been cases where the woman's boobs didn't grow that much, or at all. So you would do what, then? ;)

Screw that, sex with a pregnant woman is awesome.

Osito2011 9

There is nothing sexier then a pregnant women. If op wants some loving, I'll give her some loving.

Sounds like me. I wouldn't be comfortable having sex with a pregnant woman, the large stomach and the fact that there's a kid in there, safe or not. As crass as it sounds, women should just self-pleasure instead of forcing an unwilling man into it. Just my opinion

What's this? A rational comment on FML? Impossibru! Next you'll say horny men should just jerk off if their lady is not up to sex... What's the world coming to???

For nine months?! You're kidding yourself if you think living with your lover but not being intimate with them for the entirety or a pregnancy is "rational". I'm all for "self-gratification" but in this case I think it's absolutely impractical (due to the length of time) and can be psychologically damaging to the mom-to-be. It's also partially his problem! Papa better be giving her some excellent foot rubs, man.

courtneyann211 10

Am I the only woman who wouldn't mind if my husband didn't want sex during my pregnancy?! I think I wanted it maybe once the entire time, and had to constantly tell my husband no!

At least he was honest. It kind of freaks me out, too.

Don't have sex with pregnant women. The baby will reach down and grab your dick.

Lol that's a funny but disturbing image. In Stewie's voice: "What the deuce?!"