By thankshun13 - 07/09/2012 02:45 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my fiancé told me that the thought of having sex with a pregnant woman repulsed him. I'm pregnant. He's glad he got that off his chest FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 627
You deserved it 4 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess from the new life inside you thing it makes sense, but I'm curious if he remembers how the baby got there in the first place?

I don't think he's going to be coming anytime soon

Comments

I want to know what's the cut off for having sex with your pregnant mate. Is it when she develops a belly or when the stick tells you she's pregnant? The thing that bothers me with his statement is that if he isn't willing to have sex with you, then who is he going to have sex with? Not only is he not going to be able to have sex with you while you are pregnant, but there is also the 6 to 8 weeks after the birth. On that thought, who wants to have sex with a guy that has a belly like a pregnant woman?

Sex is healthy up until the third trimester, generally, and when the woman gets close to the due date, the doctor may recommend sex to induce labor.

Unless the pregnancy is high risk, it's safe most of the way through, just gotta be careful

#67, Honey, if it wasn't mostly safe, there would be very few of us humans around!

nane2508 2

There is no cutoff, if everything is fine, a pregnant woman can have sex until she delivers. A lot of women get really horny in the second trimester, after that, it can get a little uncomfortable and before that, some are so sick, sex is about the last thing they want.

pregnantpianist 2

I had sex my entire pregnancy with my man. Right up to the day our son was born. It's actually what induced my labor. I was never given a cutoff or anything like that.

Just wait until the doctor recommends sex to induce labor. I wonder what his reaction will be then.

Sex with a pregnant woman is only disgusting when you're not the father. Even though out won't hurt the baby, I think that's just nasty.

Ditch him, that's something I've wanted to to try!

KiddNYC1O 20

What else have you wanted to try? :looks at pic:

Can't blame him. It's pretty gross really. Totally unattractive. I know a lot of women like it while prego, but... No. Not unless her but still looks fine, then doggy only might be the only exception.

delicious69 5

He will get over it. I thought the same way when my wife was prego. I lasted a month then it was on!!

leeh425 1