By DoggyBlues - 29/11/2011 01:50 - United States

Today, my fiancé told me he wants a security guard to come with us on our honeymoon to Hawaii. Apparently, watching Dog the Bounty Hunter has made him feel unsafe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 257
You deserved it 2 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JessieBrianneKim 3

Seriously guys, Dog the Bounty hunter is no laughing matter.

Tell him the truth. The only illegal activity on Hawaii is dealing pot :) not much goes on there except for amazingness.

Comments

Then he would be called Cat the bounty hunter.

FMtechL 0

im willing to do this job just pay for my trip and im there! cetified x-millitary support gunner :)

perdix 29

That's just a ruse. Once you say "I do," he's going to let you in on his three-way and wife-sharing fantasies. A lot of women don't go for that, especially at the start of a marriage, so he wanted to get you bound to him before giving you that info. Buy lots of lube!

I'm just curious, what would your average security guard do if he where so inclined to attempt to stop Dog anyway? I mean really, has your guy even looked at your average security guard? 'Observe and Report!' is their motto after all.....

I've been to Hawaii about 7 times now and I feel safer there then I do in most places I've traveled so I'm sure you'll be just fine.

He must have a warrent out for his arrest, better check in to that.

hateevryone 14

maybe you need to run a background check on him. Dog is probably looking for him.