By Anonymous - 02/12/2010 00:36 - United States

Today, my fencing team took pictures for the yearbook. We were having individual pictures with our weapons, and it was my turn. When the photographer told me to pose, I tried to be super cool by quickly putting my sabre against my chest like some sort of soldier. I poked myself in the eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 546
You deserved it 35 884

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Too bad those swords have that little ball on the end. This could have been an even better FML.

Comments

Yeah, OP, you deserve it, but your life still sucks. Well, if you had really gotten hurt worse, which was a definite possibility. I empathize with seriously4

since no one has made the joke it it looks like it's up to me....here I go, I bet you didn't see that coming

OMJizz 0

I guess you could say his plans to look cool were foiled! ROFL nerdy fencing jokes...

needleinmypants_fml 3
rallets 22

lmfao siren2 PO-PO-PO-POKER FAAAAACE

Link5794 18

Nothin can sabre from embarrassment now. She tried to look cool, and Now she has to épée the price. She ought to flesche out her explanation. Go ahead and lunge at me for these awful puns. I'll stop now.

schwancy 2

Too bad those swords have that little ball on the end. This could have been an even better FML.

PurplePeeps 0

No, see what the OP failed to mention was that the lance skewered her eyeball, penetrating the reticle and leaving them blinded. "And anotha one bites the dust!" Pachooowwwww!!

13 - You are such a nerd. Just look at your comment.. "And anotha one bites the dust" ? Come on.. How old are you? 8 Or something?

3, that's only for nonelectric ones. I do fencing and my swords are electric and they don't have that ball.

Also, sabres do not have the little rubber balls at the end, the point is just bent back.

#19 I see nothing wrong with being a nerd.

rttr 18

Also another on bites the dust references Queen. Queen is awesome

And it's probably 'cause you think you're cooler than me..

Well it could have been worse. You could have tried to stick it up your cats ass.

FrogOnEcstasy 2

YDI for being on the fencing team.

Obvious troll is... Oh, what's the use.

Well that's your opinion. There's nothing wrong with being on the fencing team. Maybe he/she loves fencing?

FrogOnEcstasy 2

His/Her opinion on fencing does not change mine, which is the basis for my comment. Furthermore, your opinion that there's nothing wrong with being on the fencing team has even less to do my own opinion. However, I must admit I am flabbergasted at the way you engineered that opinion three-way.

Frog is a smartarse prick. Probably thinks hes really clever.

And let me guess you think wrestling is cool

Congratulations, you must feel accomplished.