By Flarewolf - 04/06/2011 18:09 - United Kingdom

Today, my family went and visited my nan. She ushered me in close and asked, "When are you going to knock it off with all this emo cockshite?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 069
You deserved it 46 544

Same thing different taste

Comments

there was once an emo who was trying to get me to try razor blade cutting saying it was the best thing to calm you down so I told him if he likes pain I could just break his nose then he can bleed all he wants and I would have the satisfaction that I actually gave him a reason to cry

I did something like that once with a girli used to date. She was obsessed with vampirism

Dammit! Sent it off before I was finished! Goddamn iPhone. Anyway, she wanted me to draw blood when I was kissing her neck. I told her that I could stab her in the neck with my pocketknife and get the same effect. Killed the mood, but thankfully killed off her obsession a bit.

you'll always be nanna's little sceney wienie.

Selbesterwahr 3

Actually, Scene, Emo, Goth, Bogan, *insert other ridiculous trend here*, are ALL DEAD. I hate to break it to you, but Scene and Emo aren't exactly new, in fact, they've been around for decades. Even hipsters date back well into my parents era. -.- None of you, or your friends, are doing anything original, you've simply rehashed an old trend, that frankly, should have been dead years ago. As for the whole 'Lets mope around and pretend to be suicidal to get some attention' thing, you're all just being a bunch of retarded attention ******. Depression is a serious medical disorder, of magnitude I can guarantee you've never experienced, so grow up. Life is hard, sure, but the most all of you have to complain about is your parents not understanding why you dress like a spastic. So, rant aside, here's a final piece of advice for you all: Trying to be 'original' by imitating thousands upon thousands of other people... Isn't a good way to go about doing so. How about, I dunno... Being yourself? Being an individual? Labelling yourself as 'Emo' is only generalizing yourself. -.- TL;DR: Emo's etc are old news, trend followers aren't original, don't whine about having a hard life when you're a teenage kid with next to no experience of what actual hardship it.

Selbesterwahr 3

This was meant to be a reply to #37, by the way.

#69: You're quick to judge. OP never said she's emo; her grandma called her that. Besides, for all you know OP has experienced 'actual hardship' and does suffer from depression.

I'm 16 and suffer from depression :( just to be clear you are falling for a fake stereotype, emos are a group of people who listen to particular music, they don't slit wrists I used to self harm at 10 due to constant pain in my head (light sensitive migraines, undiagnosed till I was 15...I used to rip the skin off the back of my hands to help ease the pain) and get annoyed when people make fun of serious subjects like that so technically I should be an emo then? .... well?

I hate people who leave really long comments. a comment should be short and simple. not an elaborate paragraph. the point is to, in a short manner, express your feelings on a topic. the goal is not to attempt to make the new York best sellers list, rather to show your inner most feelings. what gets me even more, is when someone breaks into more than one paragraph. the box should never have to expand. one should not need to take a break from writing so much. and if someone writes a comment that is not specifically related to the comment posted or the original FML I nearly puke from the radiant jerkness of the comentee. if you have any comments on my comment of a comment, you can send your very own comment, so long as it fits the above criteria, to 69 Kiss my Ass Lane Cockville MO 69666

I suffer from depression, have anxiety disorder, and bipolar disorder. but I don't go moping around about that my life is "oh so horrible," I suck it up and go on with my day. like other people should do and get the hell over themselves.

Quite honestly, I wish you wouldn't look at it as sucking it up. If you've got a disease, you have it. Instead of moping it would be more beneficial to accept it and have fun with your life instead. I suffered from some mild form of depression (undiagnosed, of course), and constantly had thoughts of self-pity and hatred. It's not worth the energy to do that anymore....I've found that merely accepting all the demeaning comments my family makes of me and the failures that they constantly point out was more stress-inducing than was necessary. So I resolved to make myself better, by myself so I could rub it in their faces later. Not a very good goal, I suppose, but it motivates me to make the most of my life. I've kind of made this a comment about me, but I would just like to wish you good luck with all those diseases and hope you have a happy, accomplished life.

Woooooooooow. you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. emo has been around for a long time, yeah, but so has every other style. i'm assuming you're a normal human being. You probably wear faded jeans and sports jerseys, or baggy shorts and polos. Maybe you've got a few baseball caps. You probably go to the mall and drink soda. And you enjoy every second of it. You know what? You're the one who doesn't know shit about real depression. Every waking second for me is a nightmare. Sometimes I can barely find the strength to get up. But I still do because I hold the hope that one day, idiots like you will realize that your style isn't the only one and that just because you don't like a certain subculture doesn't make it okay to trash talk it. Grow up.

I HATE ******* EMO'S! KILL YOURSELF ALREADY, AND IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO IT THEN STOP DRESSING ******* GAY AND SHIT! AS YOU CAN SEE NOBODY LIKES EMO'S EXCEPT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY EMO SO GET OVER YOUR "HARD AND DEPRESSING" LIFES!

It is physically impossible to like ur comment

#133 I too suffer from migranes and as you know they range on a scale of 1-10..... I'm a ten I understand the pain the best things to do is to take a shit load of meds (smokeing weed helps) and try and sleep But you can't rip the skin off the back of your hands that's stupid, and friends of mine have had parents killed by U.S Marshalls.....you don't under stand want pain is "my parents don't understand me" "kids are so mean to me" Turn off your computer, sit in ur suburban home and think And if you disagree with anything I said ur an attention seeker who can't deal with pain P.s if u actually have true emiotional pain keep your head up things get better

op is obviously a little mopy emo bitch if they came here to get sympathy, now op can go listen to some linkin park and cut themselfs

If he should go anywhere, it should be back to school. "themselfs?" really? Oh, and Linkin Park is hardly an emo band.

Yeah linkin park isn't emo, they just suck in general. I wish I could get famous playing songs that all sound the same.

I've never listened to that band, is it in the emo genre of music? I might listen to some of their songs

avenged sevenfold and blink 182 are more emo then linkin park

linkin park isn't emo and there are a lot of bands that sing about depression (I think Hollywood Undead did at one point) but its meant to help them get past their bitchy attention ***** stage

not trying to hate I'm prob gonna get a lot of negative votes but people r scene and emo cuz they want attention (by cutting themselves or standing out) although I don't think they are bitchy attention ****** woops

pwnedl0l 5

avenged sevenfold? dude, hardly emo. XD emo would be like hawthorne heights.

wazowski77 0

**** all your hater comments. I know a lot of emo people and they don't cut. Not all emos cut themselves you stereotypical pricks.

Hey, not all people who stereotype are pricks! Go drink you a nice tall glass of stfu and I'll go drink my hateraid.

bibit1990 2

Bahahahaha!!!! xD omg, 126 I literally lol'ed!!

RockstarRN 10

1. a grandmother, noun thesaurus: gran nan nana granny "my nan insulted my actions/appearance" 2. google, noun thesaurus: search engine "google would have found the answer in less than 10 miliseconds"

shaniecerb 0

thank you..i dont c why all the thumbs down.EXCUSE me for not knowing what every word/slang in the world means