By Flarewolf - 04/06/2011 18:09 - United Kingdom

Today, my family went and visited my nan. She ushered me in close and asked, "When are you going to knock it off with all this emo cockshite?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 069
You deserved it 46 544

Same thing different taste

Comments

I love all the comments on here just cause it shows that people in the world are realizing how dumb and stupid it is to put a bunch of eye liner on and cross dress so people will look at you and feel sorry for you cause they think you are messed up in the head. Why would you want someone thinking that anyway? there are people with real problems out there that dont go out of theyre way for attention. The whole "emo" thing makes me sick. They talk shit about people about not being themselves when they're all clones of each other. I hope your nan (whatever that means) pushes you down a flight of stairs with razors at the bottom. That should make you happy.

You are absolutely correct. I used to know someone who went emo. She was all fine and dandy till someone in there little emo group starting cuttin theirself. Now she cuts herself to fit in with the others.

hearing that kind of stuff really hurts. it does. kids get so much shit from school just for how they dress, or what they listen to, that they eventually start cutting, or even kill themselves. why? not because they are emo. because of how they are treated FOR being "emo"

Grammar Nazi here with another lesson on there, their, they're and theirselves/themselves. There is used to describe where, instead of using "there emo group," use "THEIR emo group." Their is possessive and, therefore, should be used. also theirselves/theirself is not a word. instead use themselves. Like previously stated, their is possessive and, therefore, shouldn't be used as a reflexive or intensive pronoun. Also, themself can't be used because them is plural and self is singular. only themselves can be used. Also, themselves would be the incorrect word choice because you are referring to "someone" in their emo group, which is singular. Instead, use himself or herself. so your word choice of theirself is incorrect in three ways: it is not a word because "their" is a possessive pronoun, the person you are referring to is singular and you are using what you believe to be a plural reflexive pronoun, and because you are using what you believe to be a plural reflexive pronoun; self can't be used because it is singular. Finally,"till" is not the right word, use "until" (till means to cultivate soil), and "starting" is in the present tense while the rest of your sentence is in the past tense.

that's, LITERALY, the funniest thing iv ever heard

She's right your going through a phase... youll see what she meant 10 years from now.

GeneralMotors 23

There's a difference between emo and a scene kid. Are you sure you're not actually emo, but scene?

scene is different from emo but it's still all meant to attract attention just without cutting yourself I'm not hatin but there rly is no other reason ppl would be emo or scene or goth or wtvr but scene girls can b pretty ****** hot

DabegotWorld 5
Acadania 0