Let's go girls!

By Anonymous - 09/08/2020 23:01

Today, someone said that women shouldn’t hate their menstrual cycles, because the hormonal changes were so "interesting". Sure, that’s the word I’d use for alternating between cramps and zits, being an insatiable nymphomaniac, and being so depressed I want to die. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 653
You deserved it 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

icalledhisname 12

You forgot to mention the cramps that hurt so bad they make you puke, the migraines, the digestive side effects. The cycle is extremely NOT interesting, and extremely difficult to cope with!

How insatiable? lol. And yeah that guy is an idiot

Comments

How insatiable? lol. And yeah that guy is an idiot

icalledhisname 12

You forgot to mention the cramps that hurt so bad they make you puke, the migraines, the digestive side effects. The cycle is extremely NOT interesting, and extremely difficult to cope with!

Mathalamus 24

Uh.. hormonal changes can only do so much before it becomes an abnormal issue.

Sady_Ct 37

Depends on the person. I’m 33, I have for about 8 years had symptoms of early menopause, and yet every single test I’ve done (multiple per year) have cone back fine. I have spoken to multiple doctors, and have even fallen pregnant, and yet the symptoms continue. My headaches get so bad I cannot see and the only thing that kills it is time, or knocking my self out on heavy doses of pain medication for the same length of time. Not even s8 restricted level pain killers stop the pain, and this pain is caused by a cramping trapezius, that cramps up to a knot the size a golf ball in the back of my neck because of changes in hormone levels, for three days every month. And no they don’t know why my neck and shoulder muscles spasms on the last day of my period, for exactly three days, and has been doing so going on 4 years now. No amount of massage, neck adjustment, acupuncture etc has resolved it.

TCRII 29

Don’t forget the mood swings and bloating.

bloopaloop 27

Tell me more about this insatiable nymphomania. Asking for a friend.

Or it could be a female who lucked out and got extremely mild menstruation symptoms.

ya might want to go see a doctor about that, many types of birth control can help control your hormones

Nic1330 5

don't forget about the bleeding part

so I have to ask was it a dude that bestowed this dumb ass wisdom on you? lol

LadyRen 20

Bet after a few hours of having a period they’d change that tune right quick.