By gtfoocd - 27/12/2011 15:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, my extremely OCD girlfriend wouldn't have sex with me because my bedroom wasn't "properly symmetrical." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 820
You deserved it 7 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully your penis is properly symmetrical.

heythereyouu_fml 4

Well then, make it "properly symmetrical".(:

Comments

Epsilonyx 15

Tell her, "Your pussy is so symmetrical, baby." Sex ensues.

Sarah_moustache 9

Put a bag over her head. Make sure it's on properly before she blows her top about that too.

I wouldn't put a bag over your head. And that is a compliment

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Epsilonyx 15

That would be a good idea, had she not been the one to deny him the opportunity. Otherwise, that'd be called rape.

OCD stands for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, so it's a noun, not an adjective.

hero93 6

why would people vote this negatively? Some people really need to learn the meaning of OCD and quit making it out to be some kind of cute self-diagnosed adjective.

chogle 8

18- I did what you said and googled the proper use and OCD is still a noun, not an adjective.

stupidisntcute 0

Alot of people say they are OCD to get attention! Its fact!! Mostly women!

If she's willing to go the distance, take her to some plain even sided place, like a set in Steinhafel's or Ashley Furniture. That'll keep those employees on their post Christmas toes.

Just tell her it will mess up your feng shui if you change everything around.

Mr25_fml 14
squirrel1215 5

"It?" Yes, let's take relationship advice from someone who sees women as objects. She's not a car, buddy.

is there another room that is properly aligned?