By Jon - 02/04/2011 16:44 - United States

Today, my ex fiancée, who left me six months ago, asked if I'd mind if she used the wedding dress I bought her for our wedding. She's just gotten engaged again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 214
You deserved it 3 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dame that's ****** up...I hope you told her no!

Hey, she's the one who'll end up miserable in the end. Cheer up buddy. Oh, and don't give that hussy the dress.

Comments

Tell her she can't because you've already returned the dress, and if you can't return it, sell it on E-Bay.

Why be a liar when you could just say "no"?

And you should said do you mind shit stains cuz I just took a dump on it

I'd smack that trick 6 ways from sunday for even thinking to ask me dat !?!

Let her use the dress. If that's all it takes to get that parasite out of your life for good, it's well worth it.

jewjewB 0

just let her use the dress. the pictures of her wedding will forever remind her of you. people will be like beautiful dress and shell remember that her x fiancé was the one that bought it

TheDrifter 23

You sure it's good to give her the joy of gloating over how she played op for a sucker? "That chump bought me my wedding dress and even let me keep it after I left him to be with my other boyfriend" Not sure that's the way op wants to be remembered.

I agree with 17 but have something to add.. before you give her the dress get several hookers about her size have them wear the dress and take pictures of them doing horrible things with each other and the dress. After the wedding email or mail copies of said pics to her friends and family..

jewjewB 0

lol I didn't think about that. but I doubt she would be that ignorant to be like oh my x bought the dress that just makes her look bad even I she did make fun of the fact

She wouldn't give a shit because if she did she wouldn't have asked for it.

Give it away. To absolutely anybody else but her. Or wash it with something red. Or piss on it. Or send it to her in a box with animal crap.

Tell her you do mind, because you need the dress for your new fiancée.

Goose3 0

dud that is **** Ed up u should just tell her to go fuc k her self

denvan 0

Burn the dress give her what is left tell her yes she can wear it. Good luck achieving the task.