By Jon - 02/04/2011 16:44 - United States

Today, my ex fiancée, who left me six months ago, asked if I'd mind if she used the wedding dress I bought her for our wedding. She's just gotten engaged again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 214
You deserved it 3 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dame that's ****** up...I hope you told her no!

Hey, she's the one who'll end up miserable in the end. Cheer up buddy. Oh, and don't give that hussy the dress.

Comments

shymom83 0

Yea i kill her i tell my ex that i will kill them both everytime he jokingly talks about someone new but he also still lives with me and i support his ass

pretty_girl2022 0

why are you supporting his ass? KICK HIM OUT. I'm sure you deserve better.

Wow. That takes serious balls to ask you that! tell her sure she can have it; when she pays you the price you paid plus interest! in cash.

dmndrby789 0

Exactly what I was thinking!!

agreed. she can pay at least 150% of original cost - AT LEAST. And you should do something to it like other ppl have suggested :)

sell her da dress dat way u can at least make some cash

aww im so sorry that happened you should either sell it or lie to her say " oh im so srry im not sure if the woman more special i gave it to wouod enjoy that :)"

wannabesinger 16

Just have her buy it off you. You get your money back, and she gets the dress. Besides, what were you going to do with it anyway?

wow how does one girl go from being engaged, to ex-fiancé, to getting married in a 6 month period? I bet you the marriage won't last. I'd put a bunch of itching powder in it, give it back and tell her "why do you need it? your not going to make it to the alter anyways."

cinthiamcenteno 10

and it sure as hell won't last if she is asking her ex for the dress, her fiance can most probably not afford one that she would love more than what the ex bought for her. Fhl

a_traveler 5

Dude, that's just wrong. I agree with #1, don't let her keep the dress. Take it back, do a few things to it that ruin it's appearance, then call her and tell her you've had a change of heart, that you just want her to be happy and will help her out by brining the dress back to her. Put it in a cardboard box, and leave it on her doorstep. If she's there to take the box, and opens it to look at it, so much the better. Just be sure to be walking away at that point. Make sure the box is closed, and write "your dress" on top, then once the box is dropped or in her arms, walk away and don't look back. don't engage her in any way. No phone calls, nothing. Should she take you to court, if you fonts still have the receipt, get a copy from where you got the dress. You paid for it, so really she'd have no legal ground to stand on.