By Jon - 02/04/2011 16:44 - United States

Today, my ex fiancée, who left me six months ago, asked if I'd mind if she used the wedding dress I bought her for our wedding. She's just gotten engaged again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 214
You deserved it 3 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dame that's ****** up...I hope you told her no!

Hey, she's the one who'll end up miserable in the end. Cheer up buddy. Oh, and don't give that hussy the dress.

Comments

0203697 0

HELL I would have said NOPE I shoved it up my ******* ass bitch

You can either tell her that you burned it, and not give it to her OR you can give it to her and call her a cheap ass bitch for wanting to use it. Either way, she'll end up lonely and divorced and come crawling back.

If she was a real bitch during the split I wouldn't give her what she wants. I believe in moving on and rising above, but some people don't deserve special things. The ball is in your court so do whatever makes you feel better! If I were you I would probably burn it and send her a box of ashes, or draw all over the dress in something permanent. Or just give it to a homeless guy, they look pretty cute in wedding dresses.

kimmmi91 9

lmao homeless guys in wedding dresses I'd pay to see that

jdengel 0

you are probably better off, anyone who gets engaged 6 months into a relationship is immature

I got engaged after 2 months with my husband. we are happily married and have been for 5 yrs.

dmndrby789 0

Not so. My boyfriends parents got engaged 4 months into their relationship. They both knew what they wanted and didn't want in a partner and knew right away they were right for each other. Thirty five years later, they're still happily married and in love.

jdengel 0

or give it to her then use it as a tax write off as a charitable donation, that way you at least make some money off the *****

You totally deserve better. Six months and she's already getting married? she has issues and your better off.

richboii 0

Now i aint sayin she a gold digger...

throw some wine on it somewhere and let her have it, presuming she'll pick it up herself etc...

SirEBC 7