By nothanks - 01/05/2011 14:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, my elderly father-in-law grabbed my breasts in the pool at a family gathering. I'd let it go as an accident if this wasn't the 4th time it happened today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 950
You deserved it 5 484

Same thing different taste

Comments

DeadxManxWalking 27

I would do the same if I couldn't swim. Also surprise your swimsuit didn't come off otherwise you wouldn't have been in there the rest of the time(s)

eag05 0

- ydi for letting it happen more than once , first time around u should of either slapped him and said NO! or told ur husband but seems me to u were loving it.

i agree, i mean its creepy for an Elderly dude to do that to a young girl, but his hormones were prolly raging so.. just dont be in the pool when he's around. something like this can paralyze you later in life remember that..

creepy - I hope you said something to your husband...

Incest in the morning! Suppressed memories. 97.1!

Stuff happens.. Maybe your mother also feels up your husband by accident.

RavenLovesGir 0

I can't believe all of you who are saying "Give him a break!" and what not... This is disturbingly DISGUSTING. How would you all feel if your father-in-law did that to you?

Chaos5 0

I'm guessing you got a nice pair of **** if you own family member wants to grab them. that's still weird how your father in law wants to grab them.