By Shadyblood - 15/08/2009 04:32 - Puerto Rico

Today, my drunk uncle threw my brand new iPhone 3GS into my pool, ruining it completely. When I asked him to pay for the 600 dollar replacement cost, he said he wasn't responsible for his drunken actions. All of my family members are on his side. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 025
You deserved it 4 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get drunk and drive his car into the lake. Problem solved, after all you can't take responsibility for your drunken actions.

Comments

Twinfools2431 0

Thts bull shit tht asshole has to pay for tht shit ain't free I would know I have one

Get drunk and steal $600 from him. After all, you can't be responsible for your drunken actions.

Take it to small claims court, legal precedence says he is responsible.

BJA_fml 4

$600 -- you got ripped off! My iPhone 3gs was only $300 for the 32g.

Pastor_Rich 0

take him to small claims court

russianspy1234 11

Wait for him to get drunk again, then casually suggest he go drive down to the grocery store and pick up some chips or something, then wait for him to try and pull that shit on the cops. Also, all of you bitching about $600 cost, it doesn't cost that much if you upgrade with a 2 year contract, its only $200, but probably $600 without one.

Your uncle is dead wrong in indicating that he isn't responsible for his drunk actions. If he were driving a car, hit a person and killed them while under the influence of alcohol, the law in all countries around the world would definitely say that he is responsible for his actions. Take him to small claims court. You will definitely win your case against him. Try recouping the money from him though, that's a different matter.

A court would disagree that he's not responsible for his drunken actions. Take him to small claims.

to all the people saying the iPhone shouldn't cost $600... maybe he got a $200 phone and got $400 worth of apps?

HBubble 3

Get drunk and trash something of his.