By Shadyblood - 15/08/2009 04:32 - Puerto Rico

Today, my drunk uncle threw my brand new iPhone 3GS into my pool, ruining it completely. When I asked him to pay for the 600 dollar replacement cost, he said he wasn't responsible for his drunken actions. All of my family members are on his side. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 025
You deserved it 4 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get drunk and drive his car into the lake. Problem solved, after all you can't take responsibility for your drunken actions.

Comments

He not be responsible while he's drunk, but he is responsible for opening his gob and taking the booze in.

Jennydew 0

Your uncle and the rest of your family members on his side are a bunch of assholes. If I was in that situation, the offending uncle would suddenly go missing....

sorry i cant feel bad for you, you spent $600 on a phone

Do you people read or know anything? The iPhone is subsidized. So he spent less then $600. The $600 is the price of the phone unsubsidized and since Apple doesn't cover accidental damage in the warranty, you have to pay the unsubsidized price for the replacement. Most phones are subsidized by the cellular companies. The phones you get for free or $50 is subsidized. If anyone deserves anything, it is people who say YDI for spending $600 on a phone when you don't know what you are talking about.

"he said he wasn't responsible for his actions." I'd like to see him try telling THAT to the police if he ever goes drinking and driving! DX OP, FYL.

haha yes. get drunk and rob him, or screw his daughter or something.

r0kcemxo 2

Can your uncle be held responsible for getting himself plastered? Cause if not who ever was shoving those beers down his throat should be the one to pay you back.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

get drunk and beat him down, take all of his money, and buy a new iphone. than say you're not responsible for what you did while drunk.

lol, just effing take him to court. Your family members must have saw him to do it, so they would be witnesses.