By carless - 15/08/2010 02:25 - United States

Today, my car was stolen. From my driveway. By the guy who sold it to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 899
You deserved it 4 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yasmeenjonasx3 0

Comments

that's a good idea. I want to be a car salesman now. thanks op for the idea!

perfectlybrokenx 0

well carrots and CELERI is way yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

FFML_314 11

Go to his house, when you know he's at work. Break in and steal every left shoe he owns. Then proceed to the kitchen and go ahead and take a shit right there on the floor. Leave the house, go to Wal*Mart and buy 10 barbie dolls, strip them of their clothes and scratch out their eyes. Hang them throughout the house in very morbid poses, with notes around their necks, telling him what you're going to do to him if he doesn't return your precious baby. Make sure to leave a note apologizing for the broken door.

Darling, you've got some serious problems. I would recommend a doctor, but the only one I know is probably madder than you.

FFML_314 11

I doubt that. It takes a lot to be madder than me!

Fuhohohoho!~ Too bad for you, dear!~ I'm not stopping anytime soon. I'm having oh-so much fun!~

Raleigh_bruh 7

Mirorbo, I have a question. Do you laugh like that in person? I've always been curious to know..

FFML_314 11

This is a rather fun place. ▲_▲

Raleigh_bruh 7

Yeh, and what Ignorance asked.

ispitflames 3

raleigh does jessie still have a account?

FFML_314 11
FFML_314 11

There it is! I knew you had it in you.

wow... some people find that idea freaky, but I find it hilarious... I would never do that myself, but damn,some people just are so up tight! laugh people!!!

Raleigh_bruh 7

Gah, comment didn't post.. Eh, I'm not sure. She may still have her account, but she probably doesn't get on to comment. Try to message her.

ispitflames 3

All i see is murder murder, my mind state. Murder, murder, murder, and kill, kill, kill!

hellokittywhore 0
ispitflames 3

cmmts getting modded. ive got 2 strikesss! one more and im banneddd lol

FFML_314 11

They discovered that she was really a 45 year old man, trying to seduce the little children. Like I said, I killed her. 73, I dare you to take it to the next level!

Raleigh_bruh 7

Aha, dude don't you have two accounts too?

ispitflames 3

yeaaa i cant get my old one back :/

Raleigh_bruh 7

And Anna, didn't you and Jessie used to be like best friends, aha? Why are you calling her a man now that she's gone? :p

FFML_314 11

Raleigh, it's a joke. Obviously. :P I have love for all of my fellow commentators.

hellokittywhore 0

i have a strike to. :( honestly I don't care though. :)

ispitflames 3

ya only get banned for a week i think

hellokittywhore 0

I got one for saying this one FML was dumb and the person needed to grow up.

lexielovesyou 0

HAHA! #37 has a point [: hahaah.

shadyecko 0

ydi for having a driveway ydi for putting ur car in that driveway ydi for even having a damn car

mistired 0
lexielovesyou 0
Edgar210 0

oh.. i thought you were talking to mistired, cause i saw him telling you your pretty/beutiful ect, twice already in this same page O.o Gratz you has a stalker :D

FFML_314 11
Edgar210 0

yeh bro go more up and read the comments you'll see her comment and below her mistired saying wow your pretty/beutiful... its funny and scary :O @least send her a private message mistired...

Edgar210 0

are you mistired? lol im confused xl

Raleigh_bruh 7

Edgar, you see... Hm. Well, never mind. Yes, they are one in the same. She logs on and compliments herself. Crazy, yes?

Raleigh_bruh 7
Edgar210 0

oh... haha you could've just said that, but then again why would you make an account give yourself compliments? you must be bored xD

Edgar210 0
aadk 0
Raleigh_bruh 7

Edgar, they are two different people. Mistired has been complimenting Ignorance, Ignorance made a comment about, you think they're the same person, and I've been laughing at how stupid this is. Now how confused are you on a scale from 1 to what the ****?

Edgar210 0

wow... wtf im not that confused cause you told me whats going on.. lol wow i feel like a dumbass : ... This is a fml moment...

WallyTheWombat 0
FirstBornUnicorn 0

That's why you never buy from Craig's List. Lesson learned.

SovietRussiaUSSR 1

hahaha he learns from the best comrades