By Anonymous - 26/06/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, my brother and I were going to give our parents their anniversary gift which cost us over $3000. The gift was a trip to London in August to see a show on Michael Jackson's comeback tour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 111 314
You deserved it 10 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thatguy7 0

That sucks, I hope you can get your money back.

lukewarmocha 0

dang that sucks. knew somebody had to post this though...

Comments

It's nice to know that some people dwell on accusations that were never proven instead of respecting someone that died. He died. Grow up all of you 10 year olds and show some respect to a man that had more fans than you would ever dream of having.

gorguz14evar 0

I hope you can get a refund.

ohreally123 0

why the hell would you spend that much money on your parents? Especially when Michael Jackson is known for delaying concerts or not showing up. I guess if they're really big fans.. but still, that's a little ridiculous.

all you asses who voted YDI are effed up.

Because the OP and his brother appreciate their parents, unlike you. Nice try on the YDI. Do something nice for your parents once.

My sister and her daughter are in a similar situation, however because my sister is a flight attendant, their flights to England and accommodation was free. The tickets were pricey though! Don't lose sight of the fact that a man has passed away however; and they have announced already their plans to refund over $50 million dollars worth of tickets.

Keep the tickets! They will be worth a fortune someday. My dad had tickets for Bob Marley's last scheduled show but Bob was ill and didn't make it. Like an idiot my dad got a refund on the ticket (like 12 bucks or something) and after a few years the tickets were worth there weight in gold!

this is the best MJ related thing I've read yet.

Hey I remember moderating this one! Your life is most certainly ******. Oh, and I feel for a fellow Rhode Islander.

PRNRN 0

Who wants to see Jacko the molester in concert. Poor parents.