By Anonymous - 26/06/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, my brother and I were going to give our parents their anniversary gift which cost us over $3000. The gift was a trip to London in August to see a show on Michael Jackson's comeback tour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 111 314
You deserved it 10 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thatguy7 0

That sucks, I hope you can get your money back.

lukewarmocha 0

dang that sucks. knew somebody had to post this though...

Comments

mjrestinpeace21 0

r.i.p. michael you are in heaven and god is with you now but yall have to get a refund for sure

R.I.P Michael Jackson<3 Poor guy:(

why would they deserve this? who knew he was going to die? r.i.p. michael

Your parents will feel so touched at the fact that you and your brother got them such a wonderful gift with the best intentions. You'll get reimbursed for the tickets, so that's not a huge problem. Even beyond all of Michael Jackson's fans mourning his death, imagine what HIS FAMILY is going through.

pikL3bOi 0

HE RAPED LITTLE BOYZ!!! Y r u all so sympathetic?!?!?

That really sucks, but it's the thought that counts right? You will get your money back, most likely.

blader0314 3

You're stupid. How would you know if he actually did it or not?

Because you're a ******* moron. There wasn't enough evidence to prove him guilty, and they never even proved him guilty. The mom was greedy and wanted some cash out of it and guess what? It backfired. Good job on believing the media, you my dear friend are a complete and utter moron. I'm going to assume you're a five year old by the way you type. Asinine people like you shouldn't even be on this site; do us a favor and stop visiting this site please.

hollysayso 0

there wasn't enough evidence to prove OJ was guilty either.... just sayin.

being found "not guilty" often means that there simply wasn't enough evidence to prove a person's guilt beyond reasonable doubt, so yes, guilty people may walk free. but sometimes the reason there is insufficient evidence to convict somebody of a crime is because they didn't actually commit that crime in the first place.

naja_12168 3

Repeating this to number 107. The man just DIED people. Show some respect for his mother at least; she has the ungodly task of having to bury her child, one of her youngest sons pretty soon. Have some class and show some respect. You don't have to like him to STILL show respect. He's gone now so there is no need for people to continue to be cruel. Just like the prosecutors you don't have proof to convict him. Don't believe everything you read and hear because people DO tell such lies for money. Michael was such an easy and vulnerable target too, so please stop speaking as if you know this man better than his family and please stop acting as if you know what you're talking about. The man is gone. Show some respect and move on for his mother at least. R.I.P Michael Jackson and I hope you are finally going to get the peace and rest that you deserve. I'm just happy he's not here to read these disrespectful, disgusting, rude, insensitive, and heartless comments (such as the one made by #107) about him anymore.

omg. im so sorry. the people who are saying 'you deserved that one' are idiots.

Well, I really was not a fan of either his music or his other...things that he is famous for, but that still sucks royally. Hopefully you can get some sort of refund.

i hope you get your money back. dont tell your parents about the tickets. just tell them you got them a trip to london. at least they can still enjoy that

anichole 0

That sucks, but hey its the thought that counts right!!!