By Anonymous - 02/11/2010 12:11 - Germany

Today, my boyfriend told me that if he was to break up with me, he would do it in a crowded location so I couldn't start to cry or make a scene. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 192
You deserved it 5 045

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ken328 0
drawing_a_blank 0

Comments

Well you don't want some random stranger coming up to you and comforting you, do you? I mean, it could be anybody.

zombiekillah 6

YDI for not breaking up with him first.

FYLDeep 25

He must want to break up in public so everyone around him can see how he is totally not a douche.

macgruberiscool 0

everyone must tqlk in propper grammer or else i will nahg you

You're a jackass. How was my grammar? Did I spell "jackass" correctly? Is my punctuation correct?

It's called having a strategy. He knows that if he breaks up with you any other way, you will revert to your strategy, which is to start the waterworks and hope he sympathizes. You just got beat at your own game.

What a jackass. Even if that's just his 'strategy' he doesn't need to announce it to you. That's rude...s- dump his sorry ass first.

jessicaax33 0

And that is called a preemptive strike. Also, you must have some sort of history of being a hysterical, psychotic bitch to make him want to announce this to you. AND, you don't necessarily have to be insane or anything, a lot of girls freak out and turn on the waterworks to make guys feel bad, so being manipulative also falls into this category. :)