By person - 26/12/2010 17:59 - Jordan

Today, I was applying some Icy Hot to my sore thighs, when I accidentally got a little on my dime sacks. For the next hour, it felt like someone had lit a match under my plums. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 913
You deserved it 28 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dime sacks? Plums? You should trade those in for a pair of regular testicles

fakeaccountX 6

Attention all FMyLife users. Testicles. That is all.

Comments

Should of paying closer attention when going any near the family jewels

LightningLadyy 0

How many terms for balls can you use in one FML? I'm sure someone will find out.

rallets 22

Oh my god, if we're old enough to know what "FML" stands for, then we're old enough to see the word "balls." YDI, just for naming your balls "plums" and "dime sacks." I mean seriously, even "snow globes" is better than that.

fakeaccountX 6

Attention all FMyLife users. Testicles. That is all.

considering that icy hot is washable ydi for being dumb and letting your balls burn..

considering that icy hot is washable ydi for being dumb and letting your balls burn.. hell soap water and some olive oil will remove it and make it stop burning.. (good for if you accidently apply too much)

I actually thought OP was refering to her b00bs when she said plums. I don't blame him.

I always think washing it makes it worst... maybe that's just me

Yes, because that totally makes sense after he said he was applying it to his thighs.

RedJester23 6

lol your nicknames made this fml funny

omfg dime sacks and plums wut?! ROFLOLMAO!!!!!!!1111one

Dime sacks? Plums? You should trade those in for a pair of regular testicles

He's obviously a penny pinching fruit enthusiast.

BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALL BALLS BALLS BALLS it's okay, you can say that on the Internet

kmknotek 0
WingsFan80 4

and he said dime sacks, I didn't know you could have more than one?

"Balls of steel" doesn't mean shit if they're the size of BBs. Should've went for "shot put balls".

jckbco 0
corkscrew8888 0

lmao yea ikr. and its really not that bad, grow some and you'll be fine

Uh, no. Honour is the British spelling of hobor, not hour. Lrn2English, n00b.

Wow. It's amazing how ignorant some people can be.

Lifes_a_bust 0

Where in the hell do you see the word honour?

Yet another reason to question the survival of humanity.

Choconumm 8

Ha you has been starilized fyl

giantsfan2010 23

Calm down guys, he's just calling op a pussy.

Dime sacks? Plums? Seriously, who says that?

Apparently people from Jordan...the Middle-Eastern country...does.

HamsteronA 0

I found I had to read this at 3 times before I understood what it said, thanks to your bad grammar and terrible word choice. I thought you spilt liquid on your money then set your garden on fire. Also, what's icy hot?

You put it in a jock strap to make the ladies want your junk. Try it sometime.

your dick in a box is also a good present for the ladies :)

umm... OP is a guy and referring to his balls.

hehehe.... sadistic. I like the way you think :P

Dime sack!? Man, I'm sure mine are filled with quarters, or AU 50cent pieces.