By Anonymous - 02/11/2010 12:11 - Germany

Today, my boyfriend told me that if he was to break up with me, he would do it in a crowded location so I couldn't start to cry or make a scene. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 192
You deserved it 5 045

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ken328 0
drawing_a_blank 0

Comments

i love how all the women think making a scene is ok. and while i don't agree with the man's methods he has a point. women always try to tug at your heartstrings when they think you might leave. the public option may make you look like an asshole, but it won't make you feel bad for the girl, which is what he is really trying to avoid.

theonlysweetpea 10

I’m not for scenes but I’d get his ass! I’d let him break up with me so I could yell, “I stayed with you even though you cheated on me with that hooker! I stayed with you even when you gave me the clap! I even held you when you cried during Titanic! But now you’re breaking up with me? **** you and fyi I opened that letter from your doctor. That bitch you thought I didn’t know about made you HIV positive! Good luck with life, asshole!” Then I’d leave with my head held high while everyone looked at him like he was a spawn of Satan. Wait until you’re at home to laugh your ass off!

never get out of your room and he will be forced to stay with you FOREVER!!

XoX_CUPCAKES_XoX 0

i had the same thing happen to me once..... but i am a heck of lot better off without him :) so dont be sad :)

bindingfame 0

Hate to break it to ya,(and maybe he has a hard time breakin bad news) it appears that he is an asshole oh and 62 that's pretty funny

What an idiot. You don't get break up sex in public places.

I don't think your life sucks nor do you deserve it. I think he was open about the one thing many people think about in those situations. Perhaps he shouldve kept it quiet though. :P

embarrassment is good revenge. :) get him back if he follows through!