By Anonymous - 02/11/2010 12:11 - Germany

Today, my boyfriend told me that if he was to break up with me, he would do it in a crowded location so I couldn't start to cry or make a scene. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 192
You deserved it 5 045

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ken328 0
drawing_a_blank 0

Comments

while 7 does have a point, you (op) can also use this against him and scream "I can't believe you cheated on me with a man!" loud enough for everyone to hear.

danceoo 0

this is neither ydi or fml. this is reality. how did you not know people did this? I wouldn't want to deal with an overly emotional person screaming and yelling either. you're probably really dramatic. it's not a crime to not want to start a scene. it happens all the time

Key word: IF He said IF, Doesn't mean he will do it right after he said it. Relationships end some flourish. I Don't see Why this is on FML. Your boyfriend is quite smart. I'd do it in a crowded area as well.

JacksonCampbell 9

that actually a really good idea.

Cocks. That can really hurt someone so dont mock her.

lmao if he ever does. make a scene... i would.. i know my b./f had a girl in his car once he parked beside my mom at the store and didnt know and we came out and seen 2 girls. i walked my ass back in the store he saw me ran to the bathroom. marched my ass in there and let him have it..

Haha the girls are all like "make a scene and let everyone Know of his ass hole ways!" and the guys are like "smart boyfriend" yoouu dick faces :)

NikkiSaur101 0

lol, I must say, smart, funny, but meannn. xD

haven't you guys seen the movie Leagally Blonde? she makes a HUGE scene in the beginning of the movie when he breaks up with her in a crowded restuarant! lol it's really funny, and it's every man's fear. :) I think you should break up with him tho, he seems immature.

So you come make a scene about it on FML instead.. a crowded website. Ah, well, I guess that's what this site's for!